A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Hawkins, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Medical Center - Cohasset
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance David Hawkins DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrance D. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Terrance Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrance Hawkins practices Internal Medicine near Chico, CA.
See Chico Internists.