Dr. Terrance Hines MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Taylor, TX

October 3rd, 2015
LGBTQ FRIENDLY DOCTOR AND STAFF
As a LGBTQ person I felt comfortable discussing my healthcare needs with him. I did not feel judged or treated as less than. His nurse Brad was really personable and friendly and was easy to open up and talk to. They are doing good work for our community.

July 20th, 2011
Excellent!
The man's a genius! If he ever moves I'll be heartbroken! He's the first doctor that has ever sat down with me and listened to my concerns and gave his honest opinion. Dont let his age fool you either, he is extremely intelligent. I tested him during one of my first visits by giving him the symptoms of a rare disorder that I have...2 symptoms in and he nailed it! I was impressed, I visited countless doctors to find out what it was orginially. I send everyone I know to him! The clinic is great, the staff is super friendly and I wont take my business anywhere else unless Dr. Hines relocates! :) Dr. Terrance Hines: The man's a genius! If he ever moves I'll be heartbroken! He's the first doctor that has ever sat down with me and listened to my concerns and gave his honest opinion. Dont let his age fool you either, he is extremely intelligent. I tested him during one of my first visits by giving him the symptoms of a rare disorder that I have...2 symptoms in and he nailed it! I was impressed, I visited countless doctors to find out what it was orginially. I send everyone I know to him! The clinic is great, the staff is super friendly and I wont take my business anywhere else unless Dr. Hines relocates! :)