A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Hughes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Hughes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Lamale Hughes MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Terrance L. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Terrance Hughes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Terrance Hughes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, GA and Royston, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists.