A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Hughes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Hughes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Lamale Hughes MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Terrance L. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Terrance Hughes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Terrance Hughes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, GA and Royston, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists.