A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Khastgir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Khastgir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khastgir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Khastgir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khastgir graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Khastgir has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Khastgir MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrance Khastgir practice?
- Dr. Terrance Khastgir has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrance Khastgir practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.