Dr. Terrance Krysinski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2015
My experience
Dr. Krysinski has been a God send for me. His treatment of varicose veins is far less invasive than traditional surgery. Minimal discomfort, and no restriction on activity after procedures. Dr. K. is a good guy-- friendly, professional, and enjoys his work. He has worked on my legs for 11 months and I will continue to see Dr. K until my issues have been addressed. I have to be on me feet more than I would like to be and I definitely see/feel improvement.

June 20th, 2012
Excellent all the way around
Was amazed to read one negative review because that was the complete oposite of my experience. He went out of his way to explain risks...such as bruising. Guess there are two sides to each story would love to know his Treatments only last 6-12 months which is what I love because makes it more natural. Scheduling is a bit hard but he is woth the wait. Guess I cant have it both ways excellent and no wait time...lol

September 14th, 2011
Master in his Art
Dr. Krysinski is a talented professional. His knowledge of various vascular issues; treatment methods; and communication/care for the patient are superb. Dr. Krysinski's staff are superb too. Great people attract and retain, great staff. Keep up the good work.

February 8th, 2011
I would not recommend Dr. Terrance Krysinski. He performed vein treatment for me almost 2 years ago & facial injections w/Radiesse, a derma filler, to smooth out wrinkles & folds. There was no difference in the appearance of my veins after treatment. There was also no difference in the appearance of my face after the Radiesse injections which were very painful, & I had redness, bruising & swelling longer than expected, over 2 wks. He was paid almost $3,000 for these treatments, over half of which I pd. out of pocket. I'm retired, & it's very distressing to pay that much & receive no benefits. I spoke w/him re. this, hoping he would at least offer a partial refund or credit, but he would do neither. If there is a problem w/products or services w/other businesses, they usually will make an adjustment or offer a refund. Why are doctors different? Apparently there are no promises or guarantees w/them, @least not w/this one. Also, he seems to be very nice @first, but I greatly feel now that is a front.

December 1st, 2015