A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Lee MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terrance Lee practice?
- Dr. Terrance Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrance Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Englewood Cliffs Cardiologists.