A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Han Lee MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Terrance H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Terrance Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrance Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See Englewood Cliffs Cardiologists.