A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- East Orange General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrance H. Lee practice?
Dr. Terrance Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Orange, NJ.
See Englewood Cliffs Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Lee, Dr. Terence Lee, Dr. Terrence Lee