A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Moe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Moe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Eagle River Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrance D. Moe practice?
Dr. Terrance Moe practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Surgery near Eagle River, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodruff, WI and Phelps, WI.
See Eagle River Family Physicians, Eagle River Urgent Care Centers, and Eagle River Surgeons.