A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Moe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Moe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Moe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Eagle River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance David Moe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrance D. Moe practice?
- Dr. Terrance Moe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Terrance Moe practices Family Medicine near Eagle River, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodruff, WI and Phelps, WI.
See Eagle River Family Physicians.