Dr. Terre Borkovec Is this you?

March 1st, 2012

Know's her stuff

Dr Borkovec has been my Ob/Gyn for over 24 years. I found her after seeing 3 Ob/Gyn's who couldn't find my bladder infection (2 suggested it was in "my head", the other performed a laparoscopy- surgery & yes, I had it, no answer). Sever abdominal pain, no burning, etc.She is dedicated to her patients & drops everything when they need her. She delivered our son, now 20. 3 of my friends , their daughters & my niece see her. Only because of on a hard day of deliveries &/or surgeries , expect a delay in your appointment

January 24th, 2011

she is the very arrogant. She does not listen. I had a very experience with her and feel that is extremely unprofessional.

March 30th, 2016