A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terre McGlothin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terre McGlothin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlothin graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McGlothin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terre Quinn McGlothin MD and PA is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terre Q. McGlothin practice?
- Dr. Terre McGlothin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terre McGlothin practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX.
See Plano Plastic Surgeons.