Dr. Terre Mcglothin MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017
Highly qualified and compassionate
Hard to find a doctor that will spend the time to get to know your concerns and guide you to the right decision. Her opinion meant so much and I never left her office without a hug.

July 21st, 2017
Great Doctor
My experience with Dr. Terri McGlothin MD was very comforting in the of need. She's explains your medical condition and diagnoses with clarity and assurance. I am very satisfied and please being under her care for my breast cancer care.

May 6th, 2017
I am a male with breast cancer. My wife and I knew the first time we met Dr. McGlothin she was the right doctor for me. Her knowledge in the field of breast cancer is unbelievable. Not only is she a great doctor but also a great person. She not only cares for you as a patient of hers but also cares for you as a person a but as a person too.

July 4th, 2016
Survivor

February 18th, 2016
Dr. McGlothin is an outstanding surgeon and physician and I recommend her highly. Her specialization (breast surgery) and end-to-end patient care gave me such comfort during a very stressful/scary time. Her office runs smoothly (like a clock) - from scheduling, to setting expectations about the process & time, and making sure nothing slipped through the cracks. 5 Stars in my book.

June 2nd, 2015
Gifted Hands
An exceptional experienced physician. I love her expertise and confidence. Dr. Terre Mcglothin is personable and easy to talk to. I knew I was in good hands from the start. I am so thankful and healed... cancer free.

September 22nd, 2014
So glad I found her....
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in May 2013. To this day I cannot imagine going through that journey without Dr. McGlothin. She is caring, yet objective and I believe she really understands what her patients are going through. Dr. McGlothin took the time to answer all my questions. She's an excellent surgeon. The scars from my mastectomy have very healed nicely. I would recommend Dr. McGlothin to anyone considering breast surgery.

December 17th, 2009
She saved my life!
After numerous visits & mammograms at another facility without any answers,I made an appointment with Dr.McGlothin. After much discussion she suggested a breast MRI. At age 47 and no family history I was diagnosed with breast cancer-early stage thanks to Dr. McGlothin.Thank goodness I didn't listen to the other facility and wait a year to follow up! Dr. McGlothin is educated, direct with information, caring, and never made me feel like I couldn't talk to her. What a blessing she's been to me!!

August 10th, 2017