Dr. Terre Mcglothin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

no change

February 18th, 2016
Dr. McGlothin is an outstanding surgeon and physician and I recommend her highly. Her specialization (breast surgery) and end-to-end patient care gave me such comfort during a very stressful/scary time. Her office runs smoothly (like a clock) - from scheduling, to setting expectations about the process & time, and making sure nothing slipped through the cracks. 5 Stars in my book.

June 1st, 2015
Gifted Hands
An exceptional experienced physician. I love her expertise and confidence. Dr. Terre Mcglothin is personable and easy to talk to. I knew I was in good hands from the start. I am so thankful and healed... cancer free.

September 22nd, 2014
So glad I found her....
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in May 2013. To this day I cannot imagine going through that journey without Dr. McGlothin. She is caring, yet objective and I believe she really understands what her patients are going through. Dr. McGlothin took the time to answer all my questions. She's an excellent surgeon. The scars from my mastectomy have very healed nicely. I would recommend Dr. McGlothin to anyone considering breast surgery.

December 16th, 2009
She saved my life!
After numerous visits & mammograms at another facility without any answers,I made an appointment with Dr.McGlothin. After much discussion she suggested a breast MRI. At age 47 and no family history I was diagnosed with breast cancer-early stage thanks to Dr. McGlothin.Thank goodness I didn't listen to the other facility and wait a year to follow up! Dr. McGlothin is educated, direct with information, caring, and never made me feel like I couldn't talk to her. What a blessing she's been to me!!