Dr. Terre Mcglothin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terre Mcglothin?

October 11th, 2017

Expert Doctor quick and reliant

Dr Terre Mcglothin is an incredible human being and their staff were super friendly. My wife had test which the radiologists scared us to death. We have contacted Dr Terry's office and mentioned our concern, guess what they got us in right away and Dr Terry with her experience cleared our fears and got us to normal. She is really best Doctor and also wonderful human being.I definitely recommend her. They are best , quick and very patient friendly.

September 14th, 2017

Wonderful experience.

Dr. McGlothin was very caring and patient with me, she even explained my situation to my mom via phone during my visits. Her staff was extremely nice and helpful before and after my surgery, I was very nervous and they assured me that everything would be ok. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

August 18th, 2017

Highly qualified and compassionate

Hard to find a doctor that will spend the time to get to know your concerns and guide you to the right decision. Her opinion meant so much and I never left her office without a hug.

July 21st, 2017

Great Doctor

My experience with Dr. Terri McGlothin MD was very comforting in the of need. She's explains your medical condition and diagnoses with clarity and assurance. I am very satisfied and please being under her care for my breast cancer care.

May 6th, 2017

I am a male with breast cancer. My wife and I knew the first time we met Dr. McGlothin she was the right doctor for me. Her knowledge in the field of breast cancer is unbelievable. Not only is she a great doctor but also a great person. She not only cares for you as a patient of hers but also cares for you as a person a but as a person too.

July 4th, 2016

Survivor

February 18th, 2016

Dr. McGlothin is an outstanding surgeon and physician and I recommend her highly. Her specialization (breast surgery) and end-to-end patient care gave me such comfort during a very stressful/scary time. Her office runs smoothly (like a clock) - from scheduling, to setting expectations about the process & time, and making sure nothing slipped through the cracks. 5 Stars in my book.

June 2nd, 2015

Gifted Hands

An exceptional experienced physician. I love her expertise and confidence. Dr. Terre Mcglothin is personable and easy to talk to. I knew I was in good hands from the start. I am so thankful and healed... cancer free.

September 22nd, 2014

So glad I found her....

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in May 2013. To this day I cannot imagine going through that journey without Dr. McGlothin. She is caring, yet objective and I believe she really understands what her patients are going through. Dr. McGlothin took the time to answer all my questions. She's an excellent surgeon. The scars from my mastectomy have very healed nicely. I would recommend Dr. McGlothin to anyone considering breast surgery.

December 17th, 2009

She saved my life!

After numerous visits & mammograms at another facility without any answers,I made an appointment with Dr.McGlothin. After much discussion she suggested a breast MRI. At age 47 and no family history I was diagnosed with breast cancer-early stage thanks to Dr. McGlothin.Thank goodness I didn't listen to the other facility and wait a year to follow up! Dr. McGlothin is educated, direct with information, caring, and never made me feel like I couldn't talk to her. What a blessing she's been to me!!

August 10th, 2017