A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrel Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrel Michel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Michel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrel Joseph Michel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terrel J. Michel practice?
- Dr. Terrel Michel has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrel Michel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Obstetricians & Gynecologists.