A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrell Estes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrell Estes, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Estes graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Estes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrell Carroll Estes MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrell C. Estes practice?
- Dr. Terrell Estes has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrell Estes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Radiologists.