A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrell Hemelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrell Hemelt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hemelt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hemelt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrell Hemelt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemelt graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hemelt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrell Michael Hemelt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrell M. Hemelt practice?
- Dr. Terrell Hemelt has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrell Hemelt practices Ophthalmology near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Ophthalmologists.