inactive

John T Joseph MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2016
Preformed the surgery horribly. Had to have redone. Always had long waits in the office and now I'm getting surprise out of network bills months after the surgery.

September 26th, 2016
This guy is horrible. Don't let him touch your knee

May 8th, 2016
Excellent hands, sound decision making. Would recommend him to any of my friends and family. Very pleased.

April 6th, 2015
Broke my leg, first surgery. Dr. Joseph made it easy.

January 16th, 2015
Seen in emergency surgery at med ctr.

September 14th, 2011
Skilled physician
Dr Joseph performed a fairly difficult surgery for which I am very satisfied. Due to a prior break that didn't heal properly, he needed to re-break (saw) the bone and insert a piece of bone from my hip. Prior to the surgery, I had pain whenever I used my wrist - now there is none except when I accidentally hit it against something . . . and it is still healing and getting better. My wrist is stronger and more flexible than any point during the 2 years prior to this surgery. In addition, although I could tell Dr. Joseph was proud of this surgery, he is not "full of himself" as I've seen in reviews of other physicians. He always asked if I had any more questions, and enlarged the x-rays to point things out to me. I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone needing his type of services. The longest wait in the waiting room was a little over half an hour. Usually it was less than 10 minutes. The staff was friendly and efficient.