Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrell Thomson
Dr. Terrell Thomson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in American Fork, UT, with other offices in Pleasant Grove, UT and American Fork, UT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thomson is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrell Thomson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Terrell Thomson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near American Fork, UT.
Dr. Scott Bingham
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
American Fork, UT 0 mi25
Dr. John Frischknecht
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
American Fork, UT 0 mi41
Dr. Timothy Graham
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
American Fork, UT 0 mi19