Learn more about Dr. Terrell Van Aken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Aken
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Aken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrell Van Aken, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Aken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Van Aken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
- NorthBay Health at Home & Hospice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrell B Van Aken MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrell B. Van Aken practice?
- Dr. Terrell Van Aken has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrell Van Aken practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Family Physicians and Fairfield Hospice & Palliative Specialists.