A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrell Van Aken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrell Van Aken, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Aken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Van Aken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
- NorthBay Health at Home & Hospice
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrell Bruce Van Aken MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrell B. Van Aken practice?
- Dr. Terrell Van Aken has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrell Van Aken practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Family Physicians and Fairfield Hospice & Palliative Specialists.