A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrell Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrell Winkler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrell Winkler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winkler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrell P Winkler MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terrell P. Winkler practice?
- Dr. Terrell Winkler has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrell Winkler practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.