Learn more about Dr. Terrence Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Panic Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Barrett practice?
- Dr. Terrence Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Barrett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.