Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence Barrett
Dr. Terrence Barrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barrett is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital and Highland Park Hospital. Dr. Barrett has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence Barrett has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Terrence Barrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Richard Glassock
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Lexington, KY 0 mi53
Dr. Paul Becton III
Lexington, KY 0 mi
Dr. James Temprano
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Lexington, KY 0 mi12