A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Panic Disorder
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Barrett practice?
- Dr. Terrence Barrett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Barrett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.