A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Jones, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Allen Jones MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrence A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Terrence Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Jones practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Laveen, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.