Learn more about Dr. Terrence Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Down Syndrome
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Slipped Epiphyses
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Damon Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrence D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Terrence Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.