Learn more about Dr. Terrence Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Down Syndrome
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Slipped Epiphyses
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Damon Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrence D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Terrence Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Sugar Land Orthopedic Surgeons.