A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Babb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Babb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Babb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital, Tyrone, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Elliott Babb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence E. Babb practice?
- Dr. Terrence Babb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Babb practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brookings, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Chamberlain, SD and Bismarck, ND.
See Brookings Family Physicians and Brookings Obstetricians & Gynecologists.