A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Baruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Baruch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baruch
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baruch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Baruch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baruch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Baruch MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Baruch practice?
- Dr. Terrence Baruch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Baruch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Cardiologists.