A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Baruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Baruch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Baruch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baruch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baruch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Baruch practice?
Dr. Terrence Baruch practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and General Practice near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Arcadia Internists, Arcadia Cardiologists, and Arcadia General Practitioners.