A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Baruch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Baruch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baruch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Baruch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruch graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baruch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Baruch MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Baruch practice?
- Dr. Terrence Baruch has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Baruch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Cardiologists.