A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Blaschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Blaschke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Pharmacology
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaschke graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Blaschke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Francis Blaschke MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrence F. Blaschke practice?
- Dr. Terrence Blaschke has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Blaschke practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.