The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence Brogan
Dr. Terrence Brogan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Neurology. Dr. Brogan is affiliated with Woodlawn Hospital, St Elizabeth Medical Center and Westview Hospital. Dr. Brogan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence Brogan has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Terrence Brogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Margaret Frazer
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi31
Dr. Beth Brogan
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi18
Dr. Philip Zaneteas
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi30