A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Brogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Brogan, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Brogan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brogan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence M Brogan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence M. Brogan practice?
- Dr. Terrence Brogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Brogan practices Dermatology and Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists and Indianapolis Neurologists.