A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Cherwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Cherwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherwin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cherwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherwin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cherwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Cherwin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Cherwin practice?
- Dr. Terrence Cherwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Cherwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.