A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. TERRENCE CHERWIN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. TERRENCE CHERWIN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. CHERWIN graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. CHERWIN has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CHERWIN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. TERRENCE CHERWIN practice?
Dr. TERRENCE CHERWIN practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.