Learn more about Dr. Terrence Cherwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Cherwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherwin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cherwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherwin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cherwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Cherwin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Cherwin practice?
- Dr. Terrence Cherwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Cherwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Orthopedic Surgeons and Bay City Surgeons.