Awesome show details Awesome
by JK on Mar 24th, 2013

Dr. is great! The staff is also wonderful! I disagree with the comment about the one who answered the phone any time I have called the ladies always try to help me as fast as they can they are all very efficient! Great job Dr. Cherwin and office staff !!!

The Best! show details The Best!
by Mike Daly on Feb 14th, 2013

I have seen Dr. C. since 1992, great Doc and I have no idea where the staff complaints come from, all have treated me very well! I drove from the UP to have Doc replace my knee (Oct. 2012), if a 6 hour drive is not enough testimony... A#1 !

May 26th, 2012

Office staff was very nice and helpful . Esp the Nurse there . But there was onenot so nice that answers the phone . Other then that They were all great ..

Dec 6th, 2011

He needs to get let go of the asian girl. Nothing but rude

Dec 6th, 2011

I was very satisfied with my over all visit however, there was one older lady that worked there I think she might be a nurse and she was very rude. The rest of the staff was great and made me feel welcome except her.

Jul 8th, 2011

I had a total knee replacement done by Dr. Cherwin a year ago. I barely remember having pain and I do things I never thought possible. The only thing I cannot do is scub the kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Oh well! I could not have asked for a better outcome.