A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Chun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Chun, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Ung Hoong Chun MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence U. Chun practice?
- Dr. Terrence Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Chun practices Pediatric Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiologists.