Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence Cohen
Dr. Terrence Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL, with another office in Lake Worth, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center and JFK Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Terrence Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.
Dr. David Kiner
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lake Worth, FL 0.01 mi45
Dr. Abraham Schwarzberg
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Palm Springs, FL 0.02 mi15
Dr. Raymond Tsao
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Palm Springs, FL 0.02 mi14