Dr. Terrence Coleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Coleman?

November 25th, 2013

Exceptional!

Dr. Coleman was friendly, extremely competent, and has an exceptionally good bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Coleman to anyone.

March 18th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner

He had an extremely rude bedside manner. I would not refer anyone to him. Quick and to the point is fine with me and I have never taken the time to review a doctor before (for the most part I have always been pleased with any medical care that myself or my family have received. However, his bedside manner was the single worst I have ever experienced. He was rude, would ask questions and not allow for more than 1-2 word answers before cutting me off and at one point actually told me I needed to "be quiet and let him get through his questions." He may be an okay doctor, but his bedside manner was inexcuseable.

April 6th, 2010

Absolute Best!

This physician saved my life after another one did a "malpractice" job. I will always appreciate his professionalism and his medical knowledge. He is the best and will always be appreciated by me and my family for his excellent work.

July 31st, 2017