A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Croyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Croyle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croyle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Croyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Croyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croyle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Croyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Alan Croyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence A. Croyle practice?
- Dr. Terrence Croyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Croyle practices Ophthalmology near Moultrie, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA.
See Moultrie Ophthalmologists.