A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Croyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Croyle is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Croyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croyle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Croyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Alan Croyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence A. Croyle practice?
- Dr. Terrence Croyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Croyle practices Ophthalmology near Moultrie, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA.
See Moultrie Ophthalmologists.