Learn more about Dr. Terrence Croyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Croyle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croyle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Croyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Croyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croyle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Croyle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Alan Croyle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence A. Croyle practice?
- Dr. Terrence Croyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Croyle practices Ophthalmology near Moultrie, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA.
See Moultrie Ophthalmologists.