A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Demos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Demos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bone Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Demos graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Demos MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Demos practice?
- Dr. Terrence Demos has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Demos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.