Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence Donahue
Dr. Terrence Donahue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, CT, with another office in Southington, CT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Donahue is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain Campus, Hospital Of St Raphael and Hospital of Central CT at Bradley. Dr. Donahue has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence Donahue has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...