The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terrence Donahue
Dr. Terrence Donahue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, CT, with another office in Southington, CT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Donahue is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain Campus, Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT and New Britain Gen Hosp, New Britain, Ct. Dr. Donahue has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Terrence Donahue has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Terrence Donahue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, CT.