Dr. Terrence Donahue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Donahue?

Awesome Doctor.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I was injured Saturday AM at work with a finger injury, a partial amputation, and the ER told me to call them on Monday morning. Dr Donahue's office made room for me as soon as it was possible with a Blizzard hitting the state. Dr Donahue has an excellent bedside manner and he made me quite comfortable. The bandage from the ER was stuck hard and he offered something to numb my finger although I didn't accept the offer I was impressed that he made it. The VY Flap procedure afterwards was as good as it could have been. He made certain my finger was numb and he took my mind off what was happening. He engaged me rather well, especially considering I tend to babble on when I'm nervous and I started talking about quantum mechanics and parallel universes. etc. He was very understanding and he made am uncomfortable procedure bearable. I have no complaints at all. I wish all doctors were the same as Dr Donahue.

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Dr. Donahue and his on call doctors were wonderful with returning any phone calls I made post surgery. I would average 5 to 10 minutes after I left the msg, I received a call back. He or the on call never made me feel ignorant for calling, either.

Patient's parent

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Did not return calls made by hospital or patient same day of surgery. First call was about dressing, second call was about a prescription that could n ...

Failed to return calls

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Failed to return call to hospital about dressing shortly after surgery. Also failed to return call by patient shorty after surgery attempting to fill a prescription. Covering doctor (per answering service) also did not call.

Posted on March 24th, 2017