A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Feehery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Feehery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Feehery, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feehery graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Feehery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Michael Feehery DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrence M. Feehery practice?
- Dr. Terrence Feehery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Feehery practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.