A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Feehery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Feehery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Feehery, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feehery graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Feehery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feehery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence M. Feehery practice?
Dr. Terrence Feehery practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.