A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Forster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Forster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Forster, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Forster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Forster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Forster MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence Forster practice?
- Dr. Terrence Forster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Forster practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Doylestown Allergists, Doylestown Internists, and Doylestown Rheumatologists.