Learn more about Dr. D Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Foster, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Foster, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Foster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Terrence Foster MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. D T. Foster practice?
- Dr. D Foster has 6 office locations.
Dr. D Foster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Stockbridge Physiatrists.