A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Foster, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Foster, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Foster has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Terrence Foster MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. D T. Foster practice?
- Dr. D Foster has 6 office locations.
Dr. D Foster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Stockbridge Physiatrists.