3.0

by SLIM 6-30-2015 at 9:00 pm on Jun 30th, 2015

PLEASE READ>>>>>>I Wouldn't go back to this place if my life depended on it..I was a new patient at DR butt hole so rude foster office in stockbridge ga.. i had a 1 o'clock appointment, i arrived at 12:55 got in did my paperwork returned it within 10 min are less about 6 are 7 pages..sat for 30 more minutes before being called to the back..did a urine test and was told to wait in another room for 1 hour..i felt like i was for got about so i ask whats the hold up..it's 2 something now..but a female nurse replied doc is doing a procedure he will be in shortly...shortly NOOOOOO longly 30 more min went by finally he came in with an attitude after me waiting patiently..his cell phone wrong and out the room he went.....3;15 3:30 i was fed up and left.......NOT a good dr...UNPROFESSIONAL RUDE BASTARD..

Great physician show details Great physician
by DR on Apr 15th, 2015

Great Physician

Phenomenal Physician show details Phenomenal Physician
by Mr. Brunson on Apr 15th, 2015

Dr. Foster is a phenomenal physician. He is courteous, soft spoken, a great listener and respected me as a patient.

Feb 27th, 2015

Needs to listen to patient and not judge them base on age. Have visited Foster office four times, no news on what is the next step to reduce my pain in my back. Have repeated to Foster and his PA that meds are not helping with pain, but I wait for almost 1:45 and then once in in a room, I'm rushed out without them both listening.

Jun 10th, 2013

I waited for over an hour. The nurse didn't even read my paperwork. When I was with the doctor, we were interrupted four times. After a few minutes with him, I didn't have much confidence in him and wished I had gone somewhere else.

May 6th, 2013

I found Dr. Foster, David (PT) and the entire staff to be warm and caring and attentive to their patients.

Doesn't care or listen show details Doesn't care or listen
Oct 25th, 2012

I have never given any doctor a review until this one. My experience was that his office staff was great, but he couldn't keep my diagnosis or issues straight, seemed to have an agenda in his questioning, and in the end I felt degraded. I left the office in tears and have never been treated this way by any other professional. I went to him because of insurance assignment and left feeling like dirt on the bottom of his foot.