2.0

Feb 27th, 2015

Needs to listen to patient and not judge them base on age. Have visited Foster office four times, no news on what is the next step to reduce my pain in my back. Have repeated to Foster and his PA that meds are not helping with pain, but I wait for almost 1:45 and then once in in a room, I'm rushed out without them both listening.

Jun 10th, 2013

I waited for over an hour. The nurse didn't even read my paperwork. When I was with the doctor, we were interrupted four times. After a few minutes with him, I didn't have much confidence in him and wished I had gone somewhere else.

May 6th, 2013

I found Dr. Foster, David (PT) and the entire staff to be warm and caring and attentive to their patients.

Doesn't care or listen show details Doesn't care or listen
Oct 25th, 2012

I have never given any doctor a review until this one. My experience was that his office staff was great, but he couldn't keep my diagnosis or issues straight, seemed to have an agenda in his questioning, and in the end I felt degraded. I left the office in tears and have never been treated this way by any other professional. I went to him because of insurance assignment and left feeling like dirt on the bottom of his foot.