A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Frick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Frick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Frick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Frick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence John Frick MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Frick practice?
- Dr. Terrence Frick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Frick practices Gastroenterology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mauston, WI.
See Madison Gastroenterologists.