Dr. Terrence Gleason Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Gleason?

Dr. Terrence Gleason

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Not reliable. Canceled appointments twice and extended the appointment more than a month.

Poor

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Was very unhappy with the uncaring indifferent un professional treatment. He may be ok as a Dr. But the disrespectful treatment by his nurse is unacceptable.

Best urologist

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I think Dr. Gleason is the best urologist i have ever worked for. I feel he takes pride in his work and for his patients. If I did not move to Illinois I would still be working for him. If you need anything or have any problems he is the one to see. He's the best

Prostate Cancer

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

At 75 years old, I went to Dr. Gleason because of a high PSA score "4". He examined me and requested a follow-up test. With those results he performed a 28 location biopsy on the organ confirming the cancer and "Gleason" score. So he knew where it was in the prostate that had not spread. He discussed my options for treatment of the cancer and gave me a comprehensive book on the subject. The option I chose was to have it removed surgically. He performed the 8-hr operation with minimal discomfort to me. There were no subsequent complications nor infections. He requested follow-up PSA's quite frequently at first and eventually annually. The result was always near zero meaning I was free of the cancer.I found Dr. Gleason to be friendly and willing to chat, obviously quite knowledgeable and capable as a doctor and surgeon.I recommended him to another gentleman who was having undisclosed urinary problems and was not satisfied with his present doctor. Months later the man thanked me for recommending Dr. Gleason and was happy with the results of his treatments.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017