inactive

Terrence R Grimm MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 4 reviews

September 16th, 2014
Dr. Grimm literally saved my life. I came to him in a very bad way and he was very genuinely concerned for me and was determined to do anything he could to help. Dr. Grimm took all the time I needed to feel comfortable and secure in my decision. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is the real deal and the best doctor I have ever seen.

June 18th, 2013
Dr. Grimm truly cares about his patients. You are not just a number. He explains everything so that you leave more comfortable. I won't go to anyone else.

October 7th, 2011
Personable and very caring
I have seen Dr. Grimm for many years. He is VERY personable, caring, knowledgable and has all the time in the world for patients. I always have something to read with me and he wants to know what I'm reading and will often tell me what he's been reading. Takes a real personal interest in not only my medical needs, but life as well. Great sense of humor and very gentle.

October 28th, 2009
Dr. Grimm truly cares about his patients. He is professional, qualified, and compassionate.