Dr. Terrence Harris Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Harris?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Harris delivered both of my babies and I would highly recommend him! Great doctor - knowledgeable, calm demeanor, and I never felt rushed. I had a very fast labor with my second child -- it was a about an hour from start to finish and I was only at the hospital for 30 min before my daughter was born. Dr. Harris wasn't given much time but he still made it to the hospital in time for the delivery (and it was in the middle of the night!). Great doctor and great practice too!

Dr. Harris really cares.

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Dr. Harris helped me resolve many of my menopausal symptoms with hormone replacement pellet therapy. He patiently listened to me, carefully reviewed my lab work & took the time to explain my treatment options. I never felt rushed. I am now sleeping through the night & most of my symptoms have been resolved. I highly recommend Dr. Harris.

Dr. Harris was great

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Harris was great! He listened to what I had to say and testing all my needs. My husband and I have been trying for a while to get pregnant. Dr. Harris sat me down and talked about all the options we have. I am very happy to have chosen this doctor. I would recommend this doctor to others.

Fantastic "Women's doctor"

Posted on November 10th, 2014

Dr. Harris is a sweetheart. He is patient, spends a good deal of time with the patient, listens to everything we say, explains everything including tests, treatment options, what to expect and follow up. His staff are equally as wonderful. Sheila his nurse is so patient and caring too. She takes time as well to explain things. The front office staff are very kind and will always provide an appointment at a convenient time. I located Dr. Harris online by doing a Google search for gyn's with bio-identical hormone knowledge and he is tremendous. Highly recommend him and I'm a healthcare professional and very picky.

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

My mom is a patient of Dr. Harris and wanted me to see him because I had a few unpleasant experiences with my previous doctor. I really felt very comfortable with Dr. Harris and felt he was thorough in the exam and his explanations. I would highly recommend him as my mom did to me and several other people.

Best Doctor I Have Ever Had

Posted on January 6th, 2011

After a bad experience with a different gyno, I went to Dr. Harris hoping to schedule a LEEP surgery. I had all of the lab results and diagnosis, and needed to get the surgery immediately. Dr. Harris not only got me in quickly, but also scheduled the surgery for a few days later! He was also very thorough in explaining things to me, making sure I understood the diagnosis and the procedure, and asking if I had any questions. Dr. Harris made me feel very comfortable. Also, he followed up with me after surgery to make sure everything was well. EXCELLENT doctor!! I have been recommending him to everyone I know!

Posted on April 30th, 2015