Dr. Terrence Higgins MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Higgins and his team are absolutely phenomenal! Due to an uncommon medical condition I waited years to find the right doctor for a breast augmentation. After a lot of research and many referrals I felt confident that Dr. Higgins was the ideal match for my situation. I had seen his work on other women and had many friends (and even staff at other surgeons' offices) tell me that Higgins is the very best. All of my expectations were exceeded and I am SO happy with my results!

October 5th, 2015
Tummy tuck
Dr. Higgins performed my tummy tuck and i could not be happier!!! He was a dream to work with. Took his time on each appointment and i always felt like i was his only patient. I recommended him to all my friends and they too, have been pleased with the results.

August 29th, 2015
I strongly recommend Dr. Higgins. His background and expertise evidence why is so highly regarded, and why so many Las Vegans trust him. Equally impressive are the staff at his office. They are knowledgeable and, like Dr. Higgins, very compassionate. Most important, are the results you get after seeing Dr. Higgins, he really is amazing.

August 18th, 2015
I have had the honor of having Dr. Higgins do my breast augmentation surgery and could not have had a better experience. Aside from the physical results, I was amazed at his bedside manner and the amount of time he took with me from consultation to post surgery. He is knowledgeable and calm in demeanor and kind to everyone. His work speaks for itself as I have family members who have benefitted from his skills as well. His office staff is professional and efficient and make you feel comfortable from the moment you call the office. I could not have had a better experience.

February 5th, 2015
Highly recommend!!
I consider myself a man's man and was only looking to have a minor eye surgery that would get rid of the bags under my eyes that always made me look tired. Dr. Higgins was very professional and personable and made me feel at ease with what I was getting done. I felt no pressure to get any other procedures other than what I asked for. Very happy with the results. It looks completely natural and no one can tell that I had any surgery but people are asking me what I am doing different because they say I look great!

January 22nd, 2015
Passionate about his work and helping his patients
An unbelievable person and Physician... His work is outstanding and I look and feel my Best! Do not hesitate to ask his opinion. You will never feel awkward or uncomfortable.

December 13th, 2013
Amazing and Exceptional Surgeon
I decided in my 30's if I could afford it I would have a facelift at some point in my life. I wasn't ready until I turned 66. It was a huge decision and I wanted to best plastic surgeon. Since one of our doctors in another field is listed in Las Vegas Seven Top Doctors that is where I went and saw Anson and Higgins listed as top. I saw Dr. Higgins and choosing him was one of the best decisions in my life. It isn't just his superior surgical skills but his compassion, honesty and care. The results were exactly what I had hoped for and more. The additional pre-op and post-op care was above and beyond expectations. I have had subsequent treatments and procedures and have always felt as cared for as a family member in his office no matter what was being performed. I strongly urge anyone consider plastic surgery from head to toe to see Dr. Higgins.

March 29th, 2011
Procedures: rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, fillers/botox. Extremely pleased with the results!! Very natural and beautiful - Dr. Higgins is gifted and is excellent at what he does.

March 16th, 2011
Dr. Higgins did my face lift at Cleveland Clinic while he was a fellow. He did an excellent job and so I have followed him to Las Vegas,NV. for any work I have needed. Could not say enough good things about him and his staff. He does excellent body work also. He really listens to your concerns.