A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Hopkins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Thomas Hopkins MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence T. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Terrence Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Hopkins practices Dermatology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Dermatologists.