- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Hughes is Excellent. Dr. Hughes has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. Hughes practice?
Dr. Terrence Hughes practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Sussex, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Sussex Family Physicians and Sussex Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Hughes, Dr. Terence Hughes, Dr. Terrance Hughes