A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence P Hughes DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Terrence Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Hughes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians and Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.