A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence P Hughes DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Terrence Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Hughes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians and Milwaukee General Practitioners.