Dr. Terrence Julien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Julien?

August 27th, 2017

Not happy at all

Very cold demeanor, didn't seem to want to help in any way. He checked my MRI, saw there were problems but said your back will heal by itself. Go to a pain clinic and get shots and meds. I've spent years on meds and getting shots, I want a solution not a doctor to tell me to be an addict. I found another doctor and said I needed a fusion, that would help my pain. Now that's results! Not someone that doesn't care and wants to pass you off to next person.

August 6th, 2017

Don't waste your time

Wow, talk about long office waits!!! 45min wait time minimum. He never reviewed my x-rays or MRI with me. Never explained expectations of the operation or post surgery issues. if I did not ask a question, it just would have been crickets. Please find another surgeon and forget this one.!

June 27th, 2017

VERY DISAPPOINTED

WAITED 2 WEEKS FOR APPOINTMENT. HE GAVE OREDES FOR M R I TO BE DONE,. WAITED 6 WEEKS TILL HE WOULD READ THE RESULTS THEN HE WANTED TO FUSE MY BACK. WOULD NOT SHOW THE RESULTS OF M R I TO ME. DID NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING . I LEFT VERY ANGRY WITH MY MEDICAL RECORDS. WOULD NEVER REFER HIM.

June 23rd, 2017

Horrible follow up after surgery.

Earliest followup appointment after back surgery was 5 weeks, but this was cancelled by his office, cannot get another appointment for 4 more weeks. It will be well over 2 months until the doctor can be seen for the first time since hospital discharge. This is absolutely a disgrace. While in hospital, assistant was never sent to remove staples. Another doctor removed them after waiting for 4 days. This caused unnecessary pain for days. Total administrative nightmare.

April 24th, 2017

This man came in on Thanksgiving 2015. My dad had a stroke. He did surgery to relieve the pressure. He saved my dads life.

December 14th, 2016

very professional, amazing surgeon. The best of the best. Highly recommend.

July 16th, 2016

Horrible Dr.

Dr. Julien was terrible! He didn't go over my MRI with me. Walked in the room with a terrible attitude. Very unprofessional!!! I wouldn't send my worst enemy to see him!!!

July 15th, 2016

Worst experience of my life!!! He was unprofessional, impersonal and downright mean!! Did not even review MRI results with me. I work for the medical field and never saw such a bad Physician!!!

May 13th, 2016

Dr. Julien was very informative and I felt like he actually listened to what I had to say my only complaint is the wait time was way too long but his staff was very courteous and friendly so that helped me forget about how annoyed I was with waiting.

May 17th, 2015

The best

A truly brilliant doctor who's work ethic is superb.

May 17th, 2012

Total cold jerk

Could not be bothered to even assess his patient, sat down in the rolling chair, back against the wall, legs spread wide open, and made us feel uncomfortable and unwanted. I wouldn't suggest this man for anyone with complex spinal pain/trauma/complications. I didn't take his awful demeanor personally because everyone I have talked to about him agrees that he is not worth wasting your breath on.

April 2nd, 2010

Excellent physician!

easy to talk to. very nice doctor. has use of top notch technology. saved my life!