A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Kane is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Kane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kane has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence Patrick Kane MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrence P. Kane practice?
- Dr. Terrence Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrence Kane practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Pulmonologists, and Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners.