Dr. Terrence Kuhlmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terrence Kuhlmann?

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Kuhlman and his staff are awesome.

Patient

Posted on June 15th, 2012

one of those exceptional but rare finds in a doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kuhlmann for 6 yrs. He is so patient and caring. He is very respectful and courteous. But more importantly excellent in the care provided. He takes his time with me for my check ups/exams. When a problem has come up I know that I am in the hands of the best. The nursing staff at the clinic as well as a the hospital also attribute to this fact. Because he is so thorough and caring, his appointments do go over. As a result, I can bank on the fact that I will have to wait quite a while to see him. At first this was frustrating; however, after years of seeing him, I realize that the time I spend waiting is worth it to see a doctor that doesn't rush me in and out and who is so excellent in his care giving. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kuhlmann and would highly recommend him to someone looking for excellence in care over speedy check-ups.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kuhlmann for many years. He is a wonderful doctor - kind, gentle, very informed and professional. I have great trust him.

Posted on October 31st, 2017