Dr. Terrence Lock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 9th, 2015
Great dr and surgeon
Torn Labrum repair done in 2010. Great results from this surgery.

February 15th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Lock since the early 90's . He has always been prompt and knowledgeable for my issues. He is a fabulous diagnostician who has saved me from many scary issues

September 21st, 2011
This Dr Locck was very rude, unprofessional and negative. He told me to just live with my problem. He had a very flat affect and after my visit 2 staff members told me, "he treats everyone this way". I don't know who the other person saw but, the Dr. Lock I saw was horrible and not understanding of my problem.

April 1st, 2011
Superb!
Dr. Terrence R. Lock is a brilliant, considerate, inspirational and professional orthopedic surgeon. Several years ago, I was referred to Dr. Lock to assess my son's injured knee (meniscus torn in a high school football game). Thereafter, Dr. Lock's brilliance and consideration was displayed during his evaluation of my son's knee injury and, with regards to his medical plan of action. Furthermore, during Dr. Lock's evaluation he conversed with my son regarding his collegiate aspirations. My son shared with Dr. Lock that his collegiate pursuit is to become an architectural engineer. Dr. Lock asked my son, "have you considered biomedical engineering?" Subsequently later, after thoroughly discussing the field of biomedical engineering, Dr. Lock inspired my son to consider biomedical engineering. Currently, my son is a sophomore student at Georgia Institute of Technology (aka Georgia Tech) in Atlanta, Georgia studying Biomedical Engineering (graduating class of 2013). In closing, Dr. Lock performed a superb surgery on my son's knee. Moreover, after my son completely healed during football season, he joined the track and field team. Hence, he broke his high school record as the top hurdler in the school since 1972. Also, he achieved state and national recognition in hurdles and other track and field events. Furthermore, my son qualified for the Jr. Olympics in the United States of America (hurdles and other events). Therefore, I can sincerely refer Dr. Terrence R. Lock for your orthopedic needs. Dr. Lock is a brilliant, considerate, inspirational and, professional orthopedic surgeon!