A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Maag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Maag, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maag graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Maag has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence J Maag MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Maag practice?
- Dr. Terrence Maag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Maag practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.