A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Maag, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maag graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maag has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Maag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence J. Maag practice?
Dr. Terrence Maag practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Maag, Dr. Terence Maag, Dr. Terrance Maag