A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Malloy is Good. Dr. Malloy has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Malloy, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Cryosurgery, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Erectile Dysfunction Incontinence.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malloy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrence R. Malloy practice?
Dr. Terrence Malloy practices Urology and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Malloy, Dr. Terence Malloy, Dr. Terrance Malloy