A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrence Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrence Malloy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrence Malloy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Penile Diseases
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrence R Malloy MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Terrence R. Malloy practice?
- Dr. Terrence Malloy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrence Malloy practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.